Call for Proposals
The 2017 Call for Proposals is NOW CLOSED.
Thank you to all who shared their great ideas! Presentation invitations will be sent in early May, 2017
- Pre- and post-conference workshops: three-hour, hands-on sessions taught in a classroom style.
- Track presentations: 45-minute presentations organized into seven topically-themed tracks.
- Poster presentation: Visually share a project, application, service or tool simultaneously with other presenters as part of general poster session.
- NEW – Lightning talks: These high-energy, fast-paced talks are 10 minutes each and presented to all attendees in a general session “lightning round.”
Why present at HighEdWeb 2017?
There are many reasons:
- Represent yourself and your institution as the innovators you are.
- Contribute to a body of knowledge to support others in the web community.
- Connect with your peers.
- Add something cool to your LinkedIn profile and resume.
- Vie for the coveted “Best in Track” Red Stapler award.
- Earn a presenter conference registration discount of $400.
Take a look at last year’s presentations.
Questions? Email email@example.com.