HighEdWeb 2017 is the conference by and for higher education web professionals who want to explore the unique web issues facing colleges and universities. Our profession is always growing, and we are looking for a wide variety of presenters and presentation topics related to web, digital communications, programming, marketing, development, professional skills and higher education. If it involves the web and higher ed, we want to hear about it.
- Call for proposals opens: Monday, February 13
- Call for proposals closes: Monday, March 27
Presentation invitations sent: early May
Session and poster presenters receive $400 off their conference registration.
We are accepting proposals through Monday, March 27th, 2017 for several types of presentations
- Pre- and post-conference workshops: three-hour, hands-on sessions taught in a classroom style.
- Track presentations: 45-minute presentations organized into seven topically-themed tracks.
- Poster presentation: Visually share a project, application, service or tool simultaneously with other presenters as part of general poster session.
- NEW – Lightning talks: These high-energy, fast-paced talks are 10 minutes each and presented to all attendees in a general session “lightning round.”
Why present at HighEdWeb 2017?
There are many reasons:
- Represent yourself and your institution as the innovators you are.
- Contribute to a body of knowledge to support others in the web community.
- Connect with your peers.
- Add something cool to your LinkedIn profile and resume.
- Vie for the coveted “Best in Track” Red Stapler award.
- Earn a nice conference registration discount.
Want a little inspiration? Take a look at last year’s presentations.
Questions? Email email@example.com.